Our first priority is to make everyone feel at home at Fandango’s. We welcome groups and we feel great when people refer to Fandango’s as “their place.” Our bartenders and servers are friendly, attentive to your needs, and of course, always give speedy service.
At Fandango’s you’ll find all the sports, food and live entertainment you can handle in one spot!
- Twenty televisions – including six 42′ plasmas and a 6’x10′ projection screen
- We subscribe to Direct TV’s “NFL Sunday Ticket”, MLB Extra Innings, College Football, and “ESPN Game Plan”
- Two Full Service Bars
- Kitchen Hours Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM Friday and Saturday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
- Live Music Every Saturday from 9:00 PM until 1:00 AM
- Pool Tables
- Two newest versions of Golden Tee golf machines.
- Banquet and Meeting Rooms available.
On Feb.22, 2015 at Manor Grove’s Soup’s On & Dessert Competition Fandango’s won People’s Choice Gold &Judge’s Choice Silver awards for our chicken corn chowder soup and also won People’s Choice Gold for our bread pudding with whiskey butter sauce. This was the first time in all eight years of the competition that a restaurant took home awards in all three categories. There were 20 restaurants & bars that were in the competition.